Makes 2-4 servings1. Prepare chopped salad:
2 tomatoes, remove pulp and small dice
- 1 sweet bell pepper, small dice
- 1 English cucumber, small dice
- 2-3 radishes, small dice
- Chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
2. Prepare tahini sauce:
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup water
Directions: In a bowl mix tahini, garlic, and salt. Add water and lemon. mix until creamy. You can thin this by adding more water or lemon juice.
3. Prepare PlantCuts™ Shawarma Beef Strips:
- 1 package PlantCuts™ Shawarma Beef Strips
- 5 Tbsp. vegetable oil
Directions: Sautée Beef strips in vegetable oil until crispy and heated through (2-4 min).
4. Stuff into a fresh pita bread.